Surgical Procedures and Medspa Pricing
Please note that prices are subject to change.
Our surgery prices are set based on the US national average prices as reported by the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons). The cost for plastic surgery can vary from patient to patient. In an effort to better service our patients, our prices are all-inclusive. These prices include Dr. Graham’s surgical fee, implants, anesthesia, and hospital or surgery center costs. Dr. Graham operates out of FF Thompson Hospital in Canandaigua,Westfall Surgery Center in Brighton, and Linden Oaks Surgery Center in Rochester. Dr. Graham has admitting privileges at both FF Thompson Hospital and Highland Hospital. Surgical consultations with Dr. Graham are $100. Please call our office to schedule a consultation.
*GPS Cancellation Policy – Missed appointments or appointments not cancelled or rescheduled within 72 hours prior to an appointment will result in a missed appointment fee of $150.
Surgical consultations with Dr. Graham are $100
- Breast Augmentation $7000-8300
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy) $8500-9500
- Breast Lift with Augmentation (Implants) – Periareolar $9000-10000, Vertical or T-shaped $10500-12500
- Breast Reduction $9000-10000
- Advanced Breast Lift (Combination breast reduction, augmentation, and breast lift) $12000-13500
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) $9000-10500
- Mini Tummy Tuck $5500-8000
- Mommy Makeover $14000-19000
- Thigh Lift $8500-9500
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) $8000-9000
- Body Lift (Circumferential tummy tuck) $14500-15500
- CoolSculpting prices vary from patient to patient. Please contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our CoolSculpting specialists.
Surgical consultations with Dr. Graham are $100
- Chin Implant $5500
- Upper Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) $5000-6000
- Upper Eyelid Surgery (in office) $3000
- Upper Eyelid Surgery and Brow Lift $9000-10000
- Lower Eyelid Surgery $6000-7500
- Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery $8250-9500
- Browlift/Forehead Reduction $5000-6500
- Browlift/Forehead Reduction (in office) $4000
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) $9000-11500
- Ear Reduction Surgery (Otoplasty) $7000-7700
- Ear Reduction Surgery (in office-adults only) $4000-$5000
- Torn Ear Lobe Repairs $600-750 per ear
- Botox, Dysport or Xeomin $15 per unit with Dr. Graham, $12 per unit with our cosmetic nurse
- Horizontal Forehead Lines $120-200 (average pricing)
- Crows Feet $120-200 (average pricing)
- Vertical Brow lines (11’s) $200-300 (average pricing)
- Lip Filler $650 per 1.0 cc vial of Juvederm
- Lip Filler $700 per 1.0 cc vial of Kysse
- Restylane or Juvederm Facial Filler $650 per 1.0 cc vial
- RHA filler from Teoxane $750
- Radiesse Filler $750 per 1.5 cc vial
- Bellafill $1000 per 0.8 cc vial
- Liquid Rhinoplasty $400 per 0.5 cc vial
*All prices include PRO-NOX™ nitrous oxide for pain and supervision by a certified registered nurse. Patients can choose to opt out of PRO-NOX™ if desired.
- Pro Laser Hair Removal (20% off a package of 6 treatments)
- Upper Lip $85
- Chin $85
- Eyebrows $85
- Ears $75
- Sideburns $100
- Full Face $200
- Beard $200
- Back of neck $100
- Nipple/Areola $75
- Bikini $150
- Bikini Extended $175
- Brazilian $200
- Abdomen $250
- Chest $250
- Back $350
- Chest and Abdomen (Hemi-Manscape) $400
- Chest, Abdomen, and Back (Full Manscape) $600
- Upper Legs $200
- Lower Legs $200
- Upper and Lower Legs $250
- Axilla (Armpits) $150
- Upper Arms $125
- Forearms $125
- Upper Arms and Forearms $225
- Hands $150
- Erbium Laser (Price includes nitrous oxide, postoperative kit)
- Face $800, 3 for $2000
- Neck $600, 3 for $1500
- Decolletage $600, 3 for $1500
- Face and Neck or Decolletage $1200, 3 for $3300
- Face, Neck, and Decolletage $1500, 3 for $3800
- Laser Tattoo Removal $250 for 30 minutes, 20% off package of 6
- Laser Vein Treatment $250 for 30 minutes, 20% off package of 6
Hydrafacial Treatment Options
We can customize your HydraFacial MD treatment to suit your individual needs and skin type.
The Signature HydraFacial MD – $175
This 30-40 minute treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid. The peel strength for this treatment is a blend of 7.5 – 15% Glycolic and 1.5 – 2% Salicylic Acid. The pH of the peel is designed to maximize delivery while minimizing discomfort.
The Elite HydraFacial MD – $200
This 30-40 minute treatment includes all of the elements of our Essential HydraFacial but with a medical grade 30% Glycolic, 1.5% Salicylic peel only available to physicians. The pH of the peel is designed to maximize delivery while minimizing discomfort. This is a more intense peel but is still painless with no downtime. It is a great option for those who have enjoyed our Essential treatment and ready to boost the intensity.
Deluxe HydraFacial Treatments
Invigorating 45-60 minute treatment that includes the Signature HydraFacial while addressing your specific skin concerns with an additional treatment (see popular options below).
Restorative HydraFacial – $265
The Signature HydraFacial plus CTGF to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
Age Refinement HydraFacial – $225
The Signature HydraFacial plus DermaBuilder to minimize signs of aging and recharge skin with a patented combination of peptides.
Radiance HydraFacial – $225
The Signature HydraFacial plus Britenol to minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
Clarifying Hydrafacial – $200
The Signature HydraFacial plus extended Extraction time and Blue LED light therapy which kills bacteria and prevents acne.
Additional treatment Options:
- LED light therapy – $25
- Dermaplaning – $40
- Lymphatic Drainage (face) – $25
- Medical Grade Elite Peel – $30
- Brightalive by Zo – $75
VI Peel Advanced – The Anti-aging Peel for Enhanced Collagen Stimulation $250 each or 3 for $700
VI Peel with Precision Plus – The Peel for Skin Discoloration $250 each or 3 for $700
VI Peel Purify with Precision Plus – The Peel for Acne and Acne Scarring $250 each or 3 for $700
Glytone Eye and Lip Treatment $150
Infini Microneedling with Radiofrequency
A precise microneedling system that stimulates collagen and elastin formation. The Infini microneedling device selectively targets the dermal layer of skin resulting in minimal injury to the superficial dermis and epidermis. This treatment is best suited for patients seeking long term collagen production, visible reduction in acne scars, overall skin tightening and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Package of three treatments $3200
Single maintenance treatment $1200
The IV Bar Menu
Wellness Complex with High Dose Vitamin C – $225
Immune Boosting, High Dose Vitamin C specifically formulated to kick the immune system into high gear.
Peak Performance – $225
Infusion therapy designed for the elite athlete, marathoner and weekend warrior. This IV Therapy is specifically formulated to maximize energy, muscle performance, and muscle recovery.
Youth Cocktail – $250
The ultimate anti-aging infusion formula for youthful, healthy, glowing skin.
Go with the Flow – $250
IV Therapy for those with difficult menstrual cycles. This infusion formula specifically targets cramps, bloating and discomfort.
Plant Based – $175
IV Therapy designed to supplement those who live a vegan lifestyle, or adhere to plant based or vegetarian diets. It is also perfect those who have problems absorbing nutrients from their diet or patients who have had bariatric surgery.
Jet Lag – $225
IV Therapy for both the frequent and occasional traveler. An immune system and energy boost for those exposed to the elements of travel and time zone changes.
Free Your Mind- $250
IV Therapy for those with difficult to manage headaches. This infusion formula specifically targets migraine headaches.
One Too Many – $150
The ultimate hangover cure for the morning after. When you need to get back to your “A game” quickly. This drip will rapidly hydrate, restore energy and cure your headache.
Mind, Body and Soul – $175
IV Therapy designed to treat depression and anxiety, but also improves chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
We offer package pricing for these drips, perfect for a group of friends, business team building, or for someone who wants repeat treatments. Get a combination of any of our drips for pricing listed.
GPS IV Drip 4 Pack
GPS IV Drip 6 Pack
GPS IV Drip 12 Pack
**Pricing only available for cash pay. Insurance prices are higher. HSA/FSA can be used.
Lipoma, cyst, and any lump or bump on body $350 per mass
Facial skin lesion removal with cosmetic closure $600 for first lesion, $300 each additional
Skin Cancer Removal $1000(additional pathology fees may apply)
Emergency Laceration Closure $2000
Carpal Tunnel Release $1500
Cubital Tunnel Release $1500
Wrist/Hand Cyst Removal $1000
Trigger Finger Release $500
Hand Tendon Repair $1500