Surgical Procedures and Injectable Pricing
Please note that prices are subject to change.
Our surgery prices are set based on the US national average prices as reported by the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons). The cost for plastic surgery can vary from patient to patient. In an effort to better service our patients, our prices are all-inclusive. These prices include Dr. Graham’s surgical fee, implants, anesthesia, and hospital or surgery center costs. Dr. Graham operates out of both FF Thompson Hospital in Canandaigua and Westfall Surgery Center and Linden Oaks Surgery Center in Rochester. Dr. Graham has admitting privileges at both FF Thompson Hospital and Highland Hospital. Surgical consultations with Dr. Graham are $100. Please call our office to schedule a consultation.
*GPS Cancellation Policy-Missed appointments or appointments not cancelled or rescheduled within 72 hours prior to an appointment will result in a missed appointment fee of $150.
Surgical consultations with Dr. Graham are $100
- Breast Augmentation $6500-8300
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy) $8000-9500
- Breast Lift with Augmentation (Implants) – Periareolar $8500-9500, Vertical or T-shaped $10000-12000
- Breast Reduction $8500-9500
- Gynecomastia(Male Breast Reduction)-$4000 in office
- Gynecomastia(Male Breast Reduction)-$7500-8500 in operating room
- Advanced Breast Lift (Combination breast reduction, augmentation, and breast lift) $11500-13000
- Liposuction $5000 for one area, $1500 for each additional area
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) $8500-10000
- Mini Tummy Tuck $5000-7500
- Mommy Makeover $13500-18500
- Thigh Lift $8000-9000
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) $7500-8500
- Body Lift (Circumferential tummy tuck) $14000-15000
- CoolSculpting prices vary from patient to patient. Please contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our CoolSculpting specialists.
Surgical consultations with Dr. Graham are $100
- Chin Implant $5000
- Upper Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) $4500-5500
- Upper Eyelid Surgery (in office) $3000
- Upper Eyelid Surgery and Brow Lift $8500-9500
- Lower Eyelid Surgery $5500-7000
- Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery $7750-9000
- Browlift/Forehead Reduction $4500-6000
- Browlift/Forehead Reduction (in office) $3500
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) $8500-11000
- Ear Reduction Surgery (Otoplasty) $6500-7200
- Ear Reduction Surgery (in office-adults only) $4000-$5000
- Lip Lift $3000-4500
- Torn Ear Lobe Repairs $600-750 per ear
- Botox, Dysport or Xeomin $15 per unit with Dr. Graham ($12 per unit with our cosmetic nurse)
- Horizontal Forehead Lines $200 (average pricing)
- Crows Feet $200 (average pricing)
- Vertical Brow lines (11’s) $300 (average pricing)
- Lip Filler $650 per 1.0 cc vial of Juvederm
- Lip Filler $700 per 1.0 cc vial of Kysse
- Restylane or Juvederm Facial Filler $650 per 1.0 cc vial
- RHA filler from Teoxane $750
- Radiesse Filler $750 per 1.5 cc vial
- Bellafill $1000 per 0.8 cc vial
- Liquid Rhinoplasty $400 per 0.5 cc vial
Hydrafacial Treatment Options
We can customize your HydraFacial MD treatment to suit your individual needs and skin type.
The Signature HydraFacial MD – $175
This 30-40 minute treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, and hydrates the skin utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid. The peel strength for this treatment is a blend of 7.5 – 15% Glycolic and 1.5 – 2% Salicylic Acid. The pH of the peel is designed to maximize delivery while minimizing discomfort.
The Elite HydraFacial MD – $200
This 30-40 minute treatment includes all of the elements of our Essential HydraFacial but with a medical grade 30% Glycolic, 1.5% Salicylic peel only available to physicians. The pH of the peel is designed to maximize delivery while minimizing discomfort. This is a more intense peel but is still painless with no downtime. It is a great option for those who have enjoyed our Essential treatment and ready to boost the intensity.
Deluxe HydraFacial Treatments
Invigorating 45-60 minute treatment that includes the Signature HydraFacial while addressing your specific skin concerns with an additional treatment (see popular options below).
Restorative HydraFacial – $265
The Signature HydraFacial plus CTGF to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to restore skin health and vitality.
Age Refinement HydraFacial – $225
The Signature HydraFacial plus DermaBuilder to minimize signs of aging and recharge skin with a patented combination of peptides.
Radiance HydraFacial – $225
The Signature HydraFacial plus Britenol to minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
Clarifying Hydrafacial – $200
The Signature HydraFacial plus extended Extraction time and Blue LED light therapy which kills bacteria and prevents acne.
Additional treatment Options:
- LED light therapy – $25
- Dermaplaning – $40
- Lymphatic Drainage (face) – $25
- Medical Grade Elite Peel – $30
- Brightalive by Zo – $75
- PRP (platelet rich plasma) – $500
VI Peel Advanced – The Anti-aging Peel for Enhanced Collagen Stimulation $250 each or 4 for $800
VI Peel with Precision Plus – The Peel for Skin Discoloration $250 each or 4 for $800
VI Peel Purify with Precision Plus – The Peel for Acne and Acne Scarring $250 each or 4 for $800
Glytone Eye and Lip Treatment $150
Infini Microneedling with Radiofrequency and PRP
A precise microneedling system that stimulates collagen and elastin formation. The Infini microneedling device selectively targets the dermal layer of skin resulting in minimal injury to the superficial dermis and epidermis. This treatment is best suited for patients seeking long term collagen production, visible reduction in acne scars, overall skin tightening and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
Package of three treatments $3200
Single maintenance treatment $1200
The IV Bar Menu
Wellness Complex with High Dose Vitamin C – $225
Immune Boosting, High Dose Vitamin C specifically formulated to kick the immune system into high gear.
Peak Performance – $225
Infusion therapy designed for the elite athlete, marathoner and weekend warrior. This IV Therapy is specifically formulated to maximize energy, muscle performance, and muscle recovery.
Youth Cocktail – $250
The ultimate anti-aging infusion formula for youthful, healthy, glowing skin.
Go with the Flow – $250
IV Therapy for those with difficult menstrual cycles. This infusion formula specifically targets cramps, bloating and discomfort.
Plant Based – $175
IV Therapy designed to supplement those who live a vegan lifestyle, or adhere to plant based or vegetarian diets. It is also perfect those who have problems absorbing nutrients from their diet or patients who have had bariatric surgery.
Jet Lag – $225
IV Therapy for both the frequent and occasional traveler. An immune system and energy boost for those exposed to the elements of travel and time zone changes.
Free Your Mind- $250
IV Therapy for those with difficult to manage headaches. This infusion formula specifically targets migraine headaches.
One Too Many – $150
The ultimate hangover cure for the morning after. When you need to get back to your “A game” quickly. This drip will rapidly hydrate, restore energy and cure your headache.
Mind, Body and Soul – $175
IV Therapy designed to treat depression and anxiety, but also improves chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
We offer package pricing for these drips, perfect for a group of friends, business team building, or for someone who wants repeat treatments. Get a combination of any of our drips for pricing listed.
GPS IV Drip 4 Pack
GPS IV Drip 6 Pack
GPS IV Drip 12 Pack
Ever wonder “How much does carpal tunnel surgery cost?” It is difficult, if not impossible to get this information from a hospital. We like transparency, therefore, we offer cash rates for these procedures to let patients shop for their healthcare . Such procedures include carpal tunnel release, trigger finger release, and skin cancer excision. For many patients with high deductible plans, HSA’s, or those that are self-pay these procedures are much less expensive than going through traditional insurance. For example, paying $1000 in cash for a carpal tunnel release in office is much less expensive than paying $5000 in deductible for a carpal tunnel release performed in the hospital through insurance. Using a combination of local anesthesia and nitrous oxide sedation, this office process is safe, more convenient, and actually less painful than a procedure performed in a surgery center or hospital. Please call for pricing.